Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Mermaid Station Lights On

On the night of April 16, 2011 it was a very warm night. I decided to stroll on down to Disney California Adventure to check out the Little Mermaid attraction.

After getting there, I noticed the lights on inside. Because I was in the way of foot traffic for World of Color, I had to go by Don Thomas and take a look at it from across Paradise Bay


Looking at the building.  The station looks very bright and colorful.


A close up. Sorry for the pictures not being the best



As I was heading out, I walked by the east side of the building and took a picture of the stain glass window



That will conclude this session of pictures....

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Were you there a little bit before World of Color?

    ReplyDelete