Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Take A Look - Pieces of...

With the rain coming down this morning, my roommate looked out the window to get an idea of how hard it was raining.  As he was looking around, he came across something just a short distance away.

After I woke up, he told me what he thought he could see outside.  So I get up, look out the window and at first I couldn't see anything because I was looking in the wrong area, but after he pointed me in the direction I was to look at, I soon saw it too.



Could it be? Pieces of track for Radiator Springs Racers? They sure do look like it.

But if they are pieces of track, we wondered what the reason(s) would be on them being places in the area.  One logical idea that came to mind was due to the heavy rains Orange County has been receiving, CarsLand may have too much mud to keep these pieces of track on site, and maybe they are using this piece of land as a temporary holding spot.

I will have to keep a look out in this area in the coming days to see what happens in this area.

Thank you guys for checking it out.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment