Friday, January 1, 2010

Party Under The Midnight Sun

December 31, 2009. 12:30 p.m. My plan was to head to the Disneyland Resort in the afternoon for some pictures and then return later than night for New Years Eve. But after sitting in traffic on Harbor Blvd, I decided to give up on the day portion and just do other things until night time.

At 10:45 p.m. it was time to walk to the Disneyland Resort. Got there a little after 11 p.m. and I was looking at my camera when I realized that I had left my SD card at home. So I rushed into Disney's California Adventure to buy a new one. I could not believe how much they were charging for an SD card. For a 2 GB SD card was 29.95 and the 8 GB SD card was 89.95. There was a 4 GB SD card, but they did not have any in stock at the store. I know Disney charges more than the outside world, but I thought this was robbery. But I did have to give in and buy one in order to get pictures and video of the fireworks that would take place in less than 30 min

Waiting for the Fireworks to begin.

As the fireworks were taking place at Sunshine Plaza, a number of people kept looking back at Disneyland to catch glimpses of their firework show


No comments:

Post a Comment