Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A New Float [SPOILER]

I just happen to have my camera with me as I was walking through the Main Entrance Plaza when I saw something from the corner of my eye that was glowing, with sparking lights. I wondered what it could be. As the glowing spectacle approached the Sun Plaza, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was the new opening float for Disney's Electrical Parade.

Unfortunately, there was no music to accompany this float. It was being pulled by one of those Disney float buggies. Only two floats were passing through, the new float and Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach float.

2 comments:

  1. The new float looks fantastic! I cant wait to see the parade in it complete form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mint Crocodile I have footage from May 26 when I went to one of my many visits to DLR and heard the soundtrack and has many of the floats we literally got to see the whole parade I could froward you the video and some of the pics so you could edit them because some of them were bad due ti people pushing behind me and some blurry can but I actually have some

    murrietavalley@gmail.com
    or contact me on micechat username hurricanefreak

    ReplyDelete