Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ElecTRONica

Last weekend I went to go check out the new ElecTRONica at Disney California Adventure in the Hollywood Pictures Backlot. And I must say that I thought it was pretty cool for what it was.

I had only visited GlowFest at Disney California Adventure one time and I did not care for it at all. I didn't like the catering trucks placed just a few feet from the Hollywood Pictures Backlot, nor did I care for the drinking stands every few feet.  ElecTRONica is way better!

I had missed the opening ceremony that is performed before ElecTRONica opens

Heading into ElecTRONica at the Hollywood Pictures Backlot

This reminds me of two things. It sort of reminds me of a mixture of Adventures Thru Inner Space and the People Mover's "Thru the World of Tron"



Heading towards the End of the Line Club. Hopefully I won't get chosen to participate in games

Dancing taking place

What is this line for?

Is that Buzz Lightyear? No, just some dude in a Buzz t-shirt

A 9 minute  3D preview clip of the upcoming film Tron Legacy



Heading towards Flynn's arcade

End of the Line Club





It's an 80's aracde


Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Pac Man, Mrs Packman, Zaxxon, all the great games!


25 cent tokens used for the arcade games


Plus some games I never heard of



Programmers are to playing the game Tron Evolution - Battle Grids on the Nintendo Wii



The facade on Monster's Inc





Try your luck with discs, which are just frisbees. But there were a quite a few that enjoyed them

The alcoholic station

The merchandise area


Looking out into the Plaza

About 5 minutes after closing time, things were starting to turn off for the night



A 10 min YouTube video clip of ElecTRONica at Disney California Adventure


Other things one might be interested in...

        


No comments:

Post a Comment