Friday, December 14, 2012

Gorgeous Clouds Make for a Gorgeous Day at the Disneyland Resort

Today I had my alarm set to wake up at 7 am, but when the alarm went off, it was still cold.  I was just so comfortable in my bed that I just went back to bed.  When I finally woke up, it was 9am. I look outside the window and saw a beautiful sky line filled with puffy white clouds.  I decided to finally get up and head over to the Disneyland Resort


Arriving to the Disneyland Resort a little after 10 am.








Holding on for dear life




Everybody scream!


Quick, someone visit the caricature stand.  This Cast Member needs something to do.  She's just sitting on a seat, shivering in the cold.




As I passed by Little Mermaid, the Phineas and Furb's Holiday Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party was going on so I stopped to take a look




































Hopper doesn't seem to like the Mickey balloon


All the smiling faces on Mater's Junkyard Jamboree


Well..almost all smiling faces.  ha ha




























Who's been good?  Officer Blue would like to give you a citation.


A suitcase and a dream.  Traveling to the West with just a few bucks to his name




Nice button down shirt at Oswalds






Heading into Disneyland




Not just one Omnibus, but two


Wait guys! Starbucks hasn't moved into the Market House yet.  Why is there a line up for Nestle Coffee ha ha






Princess Fantasy Faire construction












Some detail


Turing around, I see Space Mountain.  Love it with all the clouds behind it


















Who knew a trees could be taller than a rocket




Even though I didn't want to go in, I wanted to check something out




From the top floor of Innoventions, I look out behind the Astro Orbitor, beyond the trees, to see the top of Splash Mountain from the other side of Disneyland






Honda is once again doing a Dream Sweepstakes








I remember when it was 52" to drive alone.  And even then, if one was 52", it could still be tough to push the pedal down to make the car go.


I love the color combination on this jacket.  It reminds me of Tokyo Disneyland's D-Pop special event back in 2002.  Looks like I will have to see what other 2013 merchandise they have














While walking past Frontierland's entrance, some young guy was pointing out to his friends the "hidden gag" of Mickey's nose and Walt.  But you know, no matter how many times I look at the Partners Statue, I can not never see the "inappropriate" suggestion.  I know what they are referring to, but Mickey's nose is just too low for it to look anything like what they (and many others) suggested

























That will conclude today's pictorial
Thanks for stopping by

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment