Friday, October 5, 2012

Same Ol', Same Ol' with Minor Changes

Let's take our weekly trip to the Disneyland Resort, shall we.


Stepping into Buena Vista Street


Sometimes I wonder if it would be cool if Snow White would appear in the area around Carthay Circle Theatre


Amazing to find a Pin Cart is closed










No service with a smile here since it's "closed"


Looks like they replaced the FastPass Distribution neon sign








Because the garage doors are closed, they are assisting Guests with Guest Assistant Cards on the side of The Oil Pan


Passing by Luigi's Flying Tires










Stopped by the Disney Animation Building...


Today we are going to visit the Sorcerer's Workshop




Heading straight to the Beast's Library


When I got into the Library, the Cast Member chuckled to herself when I turned the corner.  She must have seen my look... the "I am on a mission" look.


The reason for the stop in the Beast's Library is because apparently some new characters have appeared in Lumiere's book


First try... Woody


Second try.. Peter Pan


Third and final try was Syndrome




Two Cast Members outside of one of Elias & Co.  Not sure if they are some sort of Greeters to get people inside the shops or if they are just lounging around. ha ha


Some Jack Skellington Santa hats














Car... on the left side of the road?  How come?


Because Dapper Dans were singing in front of the Clothiers, which created a crowd on the street. The Main Street Trolley was coming down and so the only place for the vehicle to pass by was to drive on the left side of the road


Carnation Plaza Garden's transformation into Princess Fantasy Faire






Some more structure frames are taking shape


















With the removal of the scaffolding on this side of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, everything appears to be the same










The passage along Carnation Plaza Gardens is temporarily blocked and a camouflage fencing has been installed


Over at Casey Jr.






Looks like my Home Girls are here to relieve me








Mulan and Snow White share a moment to themselves
















At Minnie's House, it's Valentines Day every day. ha ha


Minnie greets Guests in her little gazebo


A new popcorn cart?  I hardly visit ToonTown so I wouldn't know for sure. ha ha












Redd Rockett's Pizza Port's scaffolding has been removed, revealing the facade new color scheme




Is the color scheme a homage to the old "Space Place" restaurant? ha ha







That will conclude today's pictorial
Thanks for stopping by

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. "...apparently some new characters have appeared in Lumiere's book"

    "Apparently"? Why use that word?

    There is no "apparently" about it. The Disney Parks blog confirmed it. What? Did you just not believe them? :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even hear about them adding the characters. A friend of mine told me to check it out cause he heard about adding characters. So I went to go check it out. Because I never really do the "Which Disney Character Are You?", I would have had no idea if and when new characters were added.

      It wasn't till the next day did I see the Disney Parks blog post and video of it. And by that time, I had forgotten how I worded my post about the new characters.

      Thanks for pointing it out and I did make the correction :)

      Delete