Saturday, February 4, 2012

Some Shots of Cars Land Construction at Night

Lately I had seen pictures of Cars Land mountain range all lit up at night.  I hardly visit the Disneyland Resort in the evening hours, but with nothing to do, I thought it might be a good time to head over to Disney California Adventure and check it out.




Heading towards the Carthay Circle Theatre


The fountain was running


Just different shots of the fountain






The blue and purple color comes from the ElecTRONica spot lights




Mater's Junkyard Jamboree


Neon lights are on in Cars Land






Looking from "a bug's land"







I was able to catch a ride on Mickey's Fun Wheel before it closed for World of Color












One last look at the Carthay Circle Theatre before heading out

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. The photo of the entrance is great. Makes me want to find a diner and order a milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent your articles links to all my contacts and all of them liked it including me as well. SERINA

    ReplyDelete