Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Latest Animation Loop Inside the Animation Building at Disney California Adventure

But Peter, how do we get to Neverland?
Fly of Course!
Fly?
It's easy. You think of a Wonderful thought!




Watch me now, here I go






Now everybody try!
1..2..3!
We can fly! We can fly! We can FLY!


When you wish upon a star


Makes no difference who you are


Anything your heart desires will come to you


If your heart is in your dream


No request is too extreme


When you wish upon a star


Your dreams come true


I don't see how a world who makes such wonderful things could be bad.






What's a fire? And why does it, what's the word.... buurrrnnn?


Bonjour !
















Drip drip drop little April showers



 Finding Nemo replaced the Aladdin's Arabian Nights segment
















Now to begin thy magic spell






A perfect disguise



The Incredibles replaced Atlantis








Look for the bear necessities


The simple bear necessities


The bear necessities of like will come to you

Toy Story replaced with Toy Story 3
























A dream is a wish your heart makes


No matter how your heart may be grieving


If you keep on believing


The dream that you wish will come true









Monsters Inc. replaced Hercules's "Go the Distance"









Ratatouille segment new addition












There's no place I'd rather be


Than on a surf board out at sea


Lingering in the ocean blue


I'd surf in the sunset, beyond the horizon


Flying by on a Hawaiian roller coaster ride


Put your faith into what you most believe in








Two worlds, one family


Hi-diddle-dee-dee


An actors life for me









Up replaced The Emporer's New Groove "Perfect World"

























Disney's newest animated feature "Tangled" replaced Sleeping Beauty's "Battle with the forces of Evil"


All those days watching from the windows


All those years looking in


All that time never even knowing


Just how blind I've been



Now I am here, blinking in the starlight


Now I'm here, suddenly I see


Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

Dumbo segment new addition


Casey Jr's coming down the track with a smokey stack




Baby mine don't you cry


Baby mine dry your eyes


Rest your head close to my heart


Never depart baby of mine


Little one when you play


Let those eyes sparkle and shine, never a tear baby of mine




Till we find our place on the path unwinding


In the circle


The circle of life



Cars a new segment
















Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?


Or asked the grinning bob cat why he grinned ?


Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?


Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?


You know, I'm really not suppose to talk to strangers. But we have met before.


I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream




Unbelievable sights. Indescribable feeling


A whole new world!


Hold your breath, it gets better


Every turn a suprise!

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment