Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Pictorial For 12/23

Hey Guys,

Sorry to announce, but there will be no pictorial for today.  With the first day without rain during this Christmas week, the crowds are coming out.

I arrived at Disney California Adventure after 12:00, which is really late for me to get there, especially during this time of year.

Unfortunately, I had to leave shortly after due to an unforeseen circumstance. And it is very likely that I will not return back there today.

But I will try to get to the Parks early tomorrow and hopefully have one up for Christmas Eve.

Again, I apologize for this inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hope all is well and you're having a happy holiday season! I love to see the pictures and how CA is changing!!!

    ReplyDelete